Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wonder What's Happening to Richie? Read on...

I woke up at 3:30 in the afternoon, I turned on the Laptop and went to the kitchen to get my food. Then I went back to my room and sat in front of computer. At that time I was holding a plate of food on my left hand while my right hand was on the laptop, suddenly my mind just went blank and some things flashed back into my mind. God spoke to me, He said, "Give up all of the things that can destroy your life and can distract you for serving me. This is the time, Come and be my servant, for I am the Lord your God. Trust your life and your love ones to me for I will keep them safe night and day." Then my tears never stopped flowing down from my eyes... And my heart was really broken. I can't explain what kind of feeling I felt. I surrender all the things even my life and my family's life to the Lord. And this is it, this is what I can say "The Calling".
> > Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you (declares the Lord) to prosper you not to harm you to give you hope and a future... Psalm 37:4 Delight your self to the Lord and He will give you the desire of your heart. -by Richie Armea

No comments:

Post a Comment